Expert & Professional Services
Obligation Free Quote
Get an obligation free quote from local tradies to meet your business or home needs.
Our network of local tradies will provide you with a competitive price for the industry.
Top Rated Tradies
Work with professional tradies that follow our quality code, with great reviews and customer service.
You're in good hands for all repairs, installs, and maintenance with tradies that guarantee their workmanship.
Get a quote
Looking For Bed Bug Control Specialists?
Bed bugs are everywhere that people travel because bed bugs travel with people! Bed bugs are found in public places like hotels, motels, hostels, cinemas, waiting rooms, ferries, buses, trams, trains, planes and automobiles.
If you are unlucky enough, bed bugs will hitch a ride back to your home. Eeew!
Bed Bug Control Experts You Can Trust!
Bed bugs have been around for centuries where they were thought to of originated in the Middle East. Adult female bedbugs can lay on average 200 eggs in a lifetime and as many as 500. Bedbugs are small blood-sucking creatures that only feed on blood, primarily us humans but also other warm-blooded animals.
Bed bugs are nocturnal, hibernating during the day within cracks & crevices in or around bedding and furniture and venturing out in the dark to feed on their warm-blooded victims. Generally, the bedbug is not associated with any serious cross-infection or transmission of disease to humans.
Bed bug bites can cause an allergic reaction, generally associated with localised swelling and of course itching. A bedbug is also a very hardy insect. Not only are they great at hitching a lift and adapting to any new environment they are also extremely difficult to eradicate effectively once they have established themselves.
All in all, bed bugs are bloody annoying and unless a bedbug infestation is treated once detected they will only continue to spread and increase in numbers.
Areas Bed Bugs Like To Hide
Bedbugs love gaps in just about everything, so check:
- behind baseboards
- around door and window casings
- around window sills and frames
- behind electrical and telephone switch plates
- between flooring and wall components
- where materials meet to form a gap
- around pipes (water, drain, electrical conduits)
- seams, creases, tufts, and folds of the mattress and box spring
- bed frames and headboard
- under nightstands and drawers
- storage units
- items such as furniture that may have hollow legs
- between upholstered furniture
- between the folds of drapery or curtains
- in your alarm clock
Choosing A Professional Pest Control Services
If you are having problems with bed bug bites whether you are finding them annoying or possibly even distressing if it is your children being bit, then the most effective action on getting rid of bed bugs is to find expert pest controllers to help. They know where to look, what methods to use and can also advise you on how to prevent future problems once the infestation is dealt with. Most offer a range of treatment options that means whatever cycle the bed bugs are in, they are found and destroyed. To get the best experts you need to find the best company that offers a high level of competence, have the training and are happy to answer questions about anything from methods used to health and safety concerns.
What To Look For In Your Pest Control Professional
Some key criteria for your bed bug treatment experts are;
- A license and certification – Make sure they have the right paperwork so that you know they are meeting the industry standards.
- Member of an industry association – There are several associations they might be a member of and that is a good thing as they have strict criteria for a business to join.
- Good reviews – Check that they have a good reputation and that the reviews online are generally positive. You can also check with people you know about their recommendations.
- No hidden costs – Make sure they are honest about costs and how long the treatment will take.
- Experience – Look for a recognised pest control company that has some experience. They will be better at problem-solving and be more established so you can better trust them.
NEED A LOCAL TRADIE?
Get an obligation free quote for help with home repairs, maintenance and installations today.